Blakeney Management is one of the pioneers of institutional investment in Africa and the Middle East. Since 1995, Blakeney has been investing in both regions
on behalf of some of the most sophisticated endowments, foundations, pension funds and family offices in the world.
Blakeney is tech savvy and sophisticated and their new website reflects this. We made sure to keep the presentation minimal, with clean vector infographics used where necessary. As the website should primarily be used as a tool for referral, the design should instil confidence in users – our minimalist approach means that the user is not overloaded with information, and every piece of information stands out more as a result.
Reactive deliver digital experiences. Our creative intelligence combined with technical expertise keeps business moving online.
4 key components of your brand identity include:
Values are the set of guiding principles that drive your company forwards.
Your brand personality shapes the way people feel about your product or service.
Unique selling point
What’s your competitive edge? What helps you stand out as a business?
Tone of voice
We help you work out how your brand identity communicates with your clients.
How we build your brand
- What is your mission statement?
- What are your company values
- What is your brand personality (are you a fun, quirky consumer brand or are you more conservative, or a mixture of the two.)
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- What is your tone of voice (are you discreet or shouty, approachable or aloof?)