Vaasa’s current focus is the trading of hydrocarbon products in parallel with the development of their shipping business, while moving ahead with production and exploration opportunities internationally.
Their hydrocarbon trading business is backed by strong alliances with international operators and traders, supported by their own shipping business and network of trusted agents and quality underwriters.
Vaasa wanted a new set of brand identity designs to add credibility and inspire confidence in their organisation within their market sector. They want the designs to look intelligent and sophisticated, to convey that they are experts in their field.
Reactive deliver digital experiences. Our creative intelligence combined with technical expertise keeps business moving online.
4 key components of your brand identity include:
Values are the set of guiding principles that drive your company forwards.
Your brand personality shapes the way people feel about your product or service.
Unique selling point
What’s your competitive edge? What helps you stand out as a business?
Tone of voice
We help you work out how your brand identity communicates with your clients.
How we build your brand
- What is your mission statement?
- What are your company values
- What is your brand personality (are you a fun, quirky consumer brand or are you more conservative, or a mixture of the two.)
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- What is your tone of voice (are you discreet or shouty, approachable or aloof?)