Established in 1992, Heywood provides bespoke investment services and property and asset management to organisations and individuals.
Heywood provide services to organisations and individuals who value property sector knowledge, attention to detail and a premium level of customer service.
Heywood required their brand identity to echo their reputation as experts in the property investment & management sector. The brand was designed to instil confidence, utilising a sleek, minimal aesthetic and commanding typography.
Reactive deliver digital experiences. Our creative intelligence combined with technical expertise keeps business moving online.
4 key components of your brand identity include:
Values are the set of guiding principles that drive your company forwards.
Your brand personality shapes the way people feel about your product or service.
Unique selling point
What’s your competitive edge? What helps you stand out as a business?
Tone of voice
We help you work out how your brand identity communicates with your clients.
How we build your brand
We start by asking some difficult questions that help us and you decide who you are as a business…and who your clients are such as
- What is your mission statement?
- What are your company values
- What is your brand personality (are you a fun, quirky consumer brand or are you more conservative, or a mixture of the two.)
- How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors?
- What is your tone of voice (are you discreet or shouty, approachable or aloof?)